PUBG Mobile All Medals
PUBG Mobile All Medals
PUBG Mobile All Medals: All things considered, on the off chance that we look close-by, we will find that nearly everybody is occupied with playing PUBG Mobile. That, yet PUBG Mobile is correct now the top earned diversion on Android’s Google Play Store and iOS’s App Store. A large number of clients play PUBG Mobile consistently, and it’s without a doubt a standout amongst the best diversion accessible out there.
The explanation for such notoriety is that the diversion is totally founded on multiplayer interactivity, that implies you won’t get exhausted even in the wake of losing the amusement. PUBG Mobile is an extreme fight royale diversion in which you have to get by until the end. The sole survivor wins the title of ‘Victor Winner Chicken Dinner’
The diversion is high on visuals, and it gives a completely extraordinary gaming background. On the off chance that you have been playing PUBG Mobile for some time, at that point you may have seen different awards toward the finish of the interactivity. It doesn’t make a difference whether you win or lose; you will undoubtedly get a few awards.
Here Are The Medal Lists And Their Meanings
- Gunslinger – If a player gets 7-10 murders.
- Terminator (Gold) – If a player gets in excess of 10 murders
- Terminator – If the player slaughters the last individual alive and wins the chicken supper
- Berserker – If a player gets by for more than 20 minutes and kills 3+ adversaries with in excess of 800 harm.
- Marathon Man – If a player covers 1000+ meter separate by feet.
- Nugget Dinner – When a player wins a match with under five slaughters.
- Chicken Master – When a player gets in excess of 5 murders and wins the match
- Survivalist – If a player gets by for in excess of 25 millions with low murders and harm.
- Deadeye – When a player gets the most exact shot through rifleman
- Long Bomber – When a player gets a slaughter through headshot over a long separation (Through SMGs or Assault Rifle)
- Grenadier – When a player gets multiple executes by means of Grenade
- Fight Club – When a player gets multiple slaughters by means of punches
- Golden Boy – If a player wins a match completing 0 harm and taking 0 harm.
- Gladiator – When a player gets multiple murders by means of Pan, Crowbar, Machete, or some other scuffle weapons.
- Armor Expert = When a player has level 3 grade reinforcement, knapsack, and vest.
- Curator – When a player has full rucksack all through the amusement.
- Scavenger – If a player plunders in excess of 2 air drops.
- Finisher – When a player murders a harmed adversary, particularly on the last circle
- Medic – When a player recuperates 500+ wellbeing
- Lifesaver – When a player restores their partners multiple occasions.
- Prone to Prone – If a player gets multiple slaughters while inclined.
- Wild Shot – If a player does under 10 harm in a diversion.
- Skyfall – When a player kicks the bucket in the red zone.
- Sir Miss-a-great deal – When a player misses loads of shots
- Suicide Squad – When a player unintentionally or deliberately slaughters himself/herself.
- Helpless – When a player gets thumped out more than 3+ time.
- Masochrist – When player harm himself/herself through explosive.
- Road Rage – When a player gets multiple slaughters by running individuals over with a vehicle.
- Freeloader – When a player gets by without getting a solitary execute on squad or couple.
- Couch Potato – If a player bites the dust from the get-go in the amusement while the group gets a higher position.
- Too Soon – When a player bites the dust inside 3 minutes of landing
- Eagle Sight -When a player murders a foe through long separation by utilizing Red Dot Sight.
- Flying Fish -If a player tumbles from a stature and grounds in water multiple occasions in an amusement.